Do you want to discover the world of wine as a family, enjoy a weekend of adventure, disconnect from the city, celebrate a family event or live an experience in the middle of nature?
|[icon name=”eur” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] To determine||[icon name=”user” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Minimum 2 people||[icon name=”clock-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Duration: to determine|
- The routes designed by the hosts of Penedès Lovers are made on request, with a minimum of 2 people, any day of the week (on Mondays the routes can suffer changes for reasons unrelated to Penedès Lovers). We work 365 days a year! (always subject to the availability of our suppliers)
- Once the route is contracted, which includes the accompaniment of a local host throughout the day, we send you the "travel map" with the information of the time and point of departure, as well as the detailed visit program (does not include travel to the starting point of the route)
- If you decide on a personalized route, we plan with you the dates and circuit so you can do it on your own.
- The routes are adaptable for families, groups, people with reduced mobility, people with special diets (allergies, vegans, vegetarians, halal, etc.), travelers with pets. We adapt to each type of traveler, you just have to indicate your preferences and / or needs.
The Penedès Lovers team is strongly rooted in the territory of the Gran Penedès so each route has accommodation, wineries, itineraries and local restaurants, committed to the environment and strong local character. Most are certified with the European Eco-label.
- Basic travel insurance.
- Accompanying guide (local host) throughout the day in Castilian, Catalan, English and / or French (other languages, upon request, will have a supplement).
- If you need transportation to the starting point of the route, you only have to indicate it (service on request).
- The services defined in each "travel map".
- The final price includes fees, visits, tastings, museum tickets and tastings. (You do not have to give any supplement to our guides).
- The price does not include the particular purchases you make or the choice of food and / or drink that is not defined in the "travel map".
- You can contact us through the attached form in each route or write us an email to email@example.com
- By bank transfer, VISA or Mastercard. Once you confirm your trip we explain the simple steps you must take to make the payment.
- Except for exceptions, you will have to make a payment of € 40 at the time of booking and the rest, at least, 30 days before the completion of the route.